Politică de confidențialitate
The website you are browsing on (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is owned and managed by Zucchetti Centro Sistemi SpA, whose headquarter is in Terranuova Bracciolini (AR), Via lungarno n. 305 / A.
Since the surfing implies the processing of user’s personal data, by this policy we want to provide you with all the information regarding the data which we collects, the purposes of processing and the method applied according to the art. 13 and following of the Reg. 2016/679 / EU (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as Regulation)
The Data Controller is the entity which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. In this case the Data Controller is Zucchetti Centro Sistemi Spa with registered office in Terranuova B.ni (AR), Via Lungarno no. 305/A – 01262190513 – 0559197200 – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Collected
The expression ‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’).
The Data Controller collects the following categories of data:
a) Personal Data you provide willingly by filling the forms appearing on the Website in order to interact with us. We mean data which are directly associated to you (Data Subject) such as first name, second name, e-mail address, telephone number, your employer or business.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
The Personal Data collected will be processed in order to:
Let you to visit the Websits and improve your surfing experience;
Answer both technical and commercial support questions you send us by the Website and keep a database of frequently asked questions, proposals and communications;
Facilitate the Job recruiting process;
fulfill all the fiscal, accounting, commercial and contractual obligations as well as to perform all the activities required to the company by laws, regulations or EC legislation, in any case with regard to the contractual relationship in force;
manage any further issues related to the Website.
Your consent to process your personal data for this purpose is not mandatory, anyway if you don’t consent you may not to be able to use the App or some of its functionalities.
Direct Marketing purposes
By your free and always revocable consent, the data which are different from those under the art. 9 of the Regulation, shall be processed, both through electronic and traditional system, also to the following purposes:
a) to send you marketing and advertising information and communications by push notifications. If you desire to not receive those notifications any more, you may disable the function setting the options.
b) to profile the users, also by automated processing, analyzing and evaluating your preferences and your interests in order to propose you services, contents, campaigns and promotion which responds to your needs (by traditional mail, phone call, e-mail, notifies and newsletter). You are in any case entitled to revoke the expressed consent and to ask, without any prejudice, the Data Controller to stop to process your data for this purpose.
Your consent to process your personal data for this purpose is not mandatory and if you revoke it, you shall continue to use the App.
Methods of processing
The Personal Data shall be processed by means both automated and manual system in compliance with the Regulation and its criteria. The data shall processed according to the principles of awfulness, fairness and transparency.
The Personal Data shall be processed during the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purpose they are processed for.
It may be used also automated process, such as profiling.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures has been implemented to ensure a level of security appropriate to prevent the risk of data breach and data loss, illegal uses or misuses thereof or unauthorized access. Despite of the aforementioned, given the typical nature of any web data transmission system, it is impossible to exclude at all any potential risks, hence we suggest you to check your device security status in order to verify if it is equipped with all necessary protection measures.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Your Personal Data shall not be “released”, i.e. shall not reviled to unidentified entities. However, these data may be “communicated”, i.e. reviled to identified entities, both public and private according to laws, regulations or EC legislation or in order to satisfy the purposes of processing abovementioned.
In particular your Personal Data may be reviled to: (i) employees or cooperators (such as consultants) of the Data Controller; (ii) Subsidiaries or holding; (iii) third parties, such as suppliers for services related to the Website (eg. Supplier of technical or technological services, hosting services, assistance or maintenance services, as well as banks and so on).
The subjects different from the Data Controller and its employees (authorized persons) shall be nominee as Data processor according to the art. 28 of the Regulation.
Trasfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be processed mainly in Italy or within other member states of the European Union. However, in the aim of the purpose of processing listed above, it could be necessary to transfer the data toward extra European countries. In this case, the data transfer shall be performed pursuant to the articles 44 and following of the Regulation.
Data storage term
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to reach the purposes of processing listed above or until the Data Subject should revoke the consent previously given or, if it necessary to keep processing the data to comply with law or Public Authority/Supervisions orders, for the maximum terms under the law. When the aforementioned term is expired, your Personal Data shall be destroyed or anonymised.
Data Subject’s rights
According to the art. 3, paragraph 2, b), c), d) of the Regulation, you are entitled to claim your rights against the Data Controller filing your request to Zucchetti Centro Sistemi SpA, Terranuova Braciolini n. 305/A – 52028 – Arezzo, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We inform you that your rights are the following:
- Right of access (art. 15)
- Right to rectification (art. 16)
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (art. 17)
- Right of restriction of Processing (art. 18)
- Right to data portability (art. 20)
- Right to object (art. 21)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77).
Zucchetti Centro Sistemi SpA is the exclusively owner of the App. All right on graphic design, imagines and texts within the App are reserved.
The Data Controller denies any liability with regard to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, product, service or process displayed on this Website or with respect to any other content you can access from it. These information are indeed constantly edited since we continuously engage our efforts at technical development of products and services. The Data Controller shall not be held liable for any damages, directly or indirectly, loss of money or other utilities, loss of data or any other harmful consequences caused by the use of this Website or the other linked websites. The Data controller shall not be held liable for any damages or loss caused by the entrustment to the information hereto reported because of they are purely illustrative. Therefore, the Data Controller advise you to check all the information you can find in the Website and other linked websites by contacting directly our offices.
The Data Controller is entitled to modify this policy in any time. We suggest you to check the dedicated section of the App frequently.
The Data Controller, i.e. the entity which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, is Zucchetti Centro Sistemi Spa with registered office in Terranuova B.ni (AR), Via Lungarno no. 305/A – 01262190513 – 0559197200 – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data collected
You may be requested to provide, even partially, the following data:
- personal data, tax code, VAT number, company name, registered office, residence and domicile and contact details;
- data relating to the contractual relationship, describing the type of contract, as well as information relating to its execution and necessary for the performance of said contract;
- accounting data relating to the economic relationship, amounts due and payments, their periodic performance, and a summary of the accounting statements;
- data to make the relationship with our organisation more defined and our collaboration and operations more efficient and effective;
- data relating to your employees and/or collaborators, information regarding the profession carried out or regarding your company.
To achieve the purposes referred to in the following paragraph, it may be necessary to know the data referred to in article 9 of the Regulation (e.g. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, political, philosophical or union nature, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation). If such data are collected, in accordance with the legislation, they can only be processed with your written consent and for the specific purpose for which they are collected (article 9, letter c) of the Regulation), as well as in the cases referred to in letters b) to j) of article 9 of the Regulation.
3. Legal basis and purpose of the processing.
The personal data provided allows, on the one hand, to carry out all the executive activities relating to your contract or relationship with our company, and on the other hand, to provide and offer new services and products that meet your needs.
In particular, your personal data are processed for the following purposes and legal basis:
1) Without your prior consent for the contractual purposes and in particular to
- execute the contract or fulfil pre-contractual commitments such as to provide, activate, suspend and manage products and services, issuing the relative invoices and sending service communications and assistance, or to provide all the services included in the commercial offer and improve technical assistance, customer care, services and products, also through statistical analyses aggregated on an anonymous basis; to allow you to download, use, and maintain the ZCS apps on your devices.
- pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller to manage complaints and disputes, to recover debts, prevent fraudulent and illegal activities, to exercise the rights and protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties such as the right of defence in court, to send commercial communications to the email address provided relating to ZCS services and products, all emails sent must contain an appropriate link to allow the recipient to opt-out of receiving future emails.
- comply with legal obligations such as fulfilling the obligations provided by laws, regulations, community standards, orders and provisions of the competent authorities.
2) Only after you have given your consent, for other non-contractual purposes, and specifically for
d) marketing purposes, i.e. to inform you by ordinary letters, telephone calls and email notifications on apps and in newsletters of ZCS initiatives and offers, and to propose questionnaires and market research surveys
e) profiling purposes, i.e. to analyse, also automatically, your preferences and interests and to propose personalised services, contents, initiatives and offers (by ordinary letters, telephone calls, email notifications on apps and in newsletters )
4. Processing method
The personal data collected will be recorded, processed and stored in our files, using both paper and electronic tools, in compliance with the appropriate technical and organisational measures referred to in article 32 of the Regulation.
The personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, using methods that are compatible with the purposes for which they were collected.
The processing may be carried out using paper and/or electronic tools, in any case suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and with the use of appropriate procedures that prevent the risk of loss, destruction, accidental damage, theft, unauthorised access or processing, unlawful use, unwanted changes and dissemination.
5. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to provide data.
The provision of data is optional, although the failure to provide data may, in fact, make it impossible to fulfil the contractual obligations.
6. Disclosure of data to third parties.
Your data will be processed by the Data Controller, Data Processors and persons strictly authorised to process data, in any case through the adoption of technical-organisational measures suitable to comply with the privacy laws.
In particular, your data may be communicated or disclosed to:
- companies/professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, tax, legal and financial matters;
- public administrations, so that they can perform the institutional functions within the limits established by law;
- third-party service providers to whom the communication is necessary in order to provide the contractual services.
Your data may be communicated following audits or inspections to supervisory bodies, legal authorities and to other parties to whom the communication is required by law.
It should be noted that the role of Data Processors is held by external companies that have entered into a contract with our company, and that require your personal data in order to fulfil the obligations under this contract.
In order to know the Data Processors, if appointed, and to know the people who will be appointed in the future for this function, data subjects may send a request to the Data Controller at the above-mentioned address.
It should be noted that the Data Processors mentioned above do not deal with requests to exercise the rights of data subjects under articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation. This activity is carried out exclusively by this company in its capacity as Data Controller.
7. Intention of the Data Controller
Within the limits strictly necessary to execute the contractual relationship, your personal data may be communicated to third parties, such as suppliers of products and/or services, located both inside and outside the European Union. Any transfer to non-EU countries (and in any case to countries recognised as “adequate” by the EU according to the regulation) are designated by specific instruments designed to ensure that the recipient complies with the appropriate guarantees provided for by the laws in force.
8. Period of data retention.
The data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for the entire duration of the relationship between you and our company, as well as for 10 years after the date of termination of the relationship. If data not relating to the contractual administrative and accounting obligations are processed, said data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. You will be informed of the retention times of these data at the time of collection by means of specific information notices.
9. Rights of data subject.
a) For the purposes of article 15 of the Regulation, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed and, where that is the case, to obtain access to such data and, in particular to the following information:
- purpose of the processing;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the Data Controller to rectify or erase personal data or restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
b) You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
c) Where applicable, based on articles 16, 17, 18 and 20 of the Regulation, you have the right to the erasure (art. 16) and rectification of your data (art. 17), as well as the right to restrict their processing (art. 18) and to receive the above personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Data Controller (art. 20).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
d) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that concerns you at any time, including profiling, pursuant to and within the limits of article 21 of the Regulation;
e) Pursuant to article 22 of the Regulation, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you personally;
f) If you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. Modalities for the exercise of rights
The above rights can be exercised at any time by sending:
a) a registered letter to Zucchetti Centro Sistemi SpA, Via Lungarno n. 305/A, 52028, Terranuova B.ni (AR);
b) Certified email to: email@example.com
c) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Sale or rental of personal data.
The Data Controller does not sell or rent personal data.
12. Existence of an automated decision-making process.
There is no automated decision-making process.
13. Amendment of these terms